ABOUT RAPAFLO® (silodosin)
RAPAFLO® relieves both your
obstructive and irritative BPH
When it comes to BPH, the choice to
seek medical help is often based on how “bothersome” or “disruptive” BPH symptoms are to your daily life.
Like many patients, you may have suffered with BPH symptoms for weeks, months, or even years before seeking treatment. If you've been prescribed or are currently taking RAPAFLO®, the good news is you have a treatment proven to alleviate a range of BPH symptoms.
- Hesitancy and straining (finding it difficult to start urinating)
- Weak stream (a trickle is all that
- Intermittency (stopping and starting while urinating)
- Incomplete emptying, or voiding (feeling your bladder is
not completely empty)
- Frequency (having to go again less than 2 hours after finishing)
- Urgency (having to go “right now”)
- Nocturia (getting up at night to urinate)
You want relief now. And you want relief to last. In two 12-week clinical studies, many patients taking RAPAFLO® (vs a placebo) reported that their BPH symptoms continually decreased throughout the 12-week period, beginning in as few as 3 to 4 days. In other words, these patients experienced notable symptom relief within a few days that continued to improve over time.
Patients recorded both their obstructive and irritative symptoms throughout the 12-week study, which yielded a composite score called the International Prostate Symptom Score, or IPSS. In this case, the lower the score, the milder the symptoms. (Our BPH Symptom
Calculator is based on this system.)
A STUDY IN RELIEF
This graph shows how patients taking RAPAFLO® recorded a greater decrease
BPH symptoms over time than did patients taking a placebo.
Combined data from two 12-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter studies conducted in 923 patients (466 received RAPAFLO® and 457 received placebo once daily).
TAKE THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE
In the RAPAFLO® studies, many patients saw their BPH symptoms improve over 90 days
of therapy. If you've been prescribed RAPAFLO®, challenge yourself to stick with treatment
for 90 days. To make it easier, ask your healthcare provider for a 90-day instead of a 30-day
*Remember to follow your doctor's advice when taking medication. Any side effects should be reported to your healthcare provider.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. This offer is valid only for patients with commercial prescription drug insurance. 2. Depending on your insurance coverage, most eligible patients pay no more than $15 per 30 capsules or no more than $20 per 90 capsules for each prescription of RAPAFLO® filled. Check with your pharmacist for your co-pay discount. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary. 3. This card is not valid for prescriptions submitted for reimbursement by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, or other federal or state programs (including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs), or private indemnity or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. Patients may not use this card if they are Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees. 4. This card is good for use with a RAPAFLO® prescription at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient. 5. Each card is valid for up to 16 prescription fills of 30 capsules each OR up to 5 prescription fills of 90 capsules each; offer applies only to prescriptions filled before the program expires on 12/31/18. 6. Allergan reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. 7. Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies. 8. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. 9. This card is not transferable. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. 10. This card has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription. 11. This offer is not health insurance. 12. This card expires December 31, 2018. 13. By redeeming this card, you acknowledge that you are an eligible insured patient and that you understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer.
Pharmacist instructions for a patient with an Eligible Third Party: Submit the claim to the Primary Third Party Payer first, then submit the balance due to Change Healthcare as a Secondary Payer COB [coordination of benefits] with patient responsibility amount and a valid Other Coverage Code (eg, 8).
Patients are responsible for up to the first $15 or $20 (for 30 or 90 capsules, respectively). Valid Other Coverage Code required. For any questions regarding Change Healthcare online processing, please call the help desk at 1-800-422-5604.
Program expires December 31, 2018. Program managed by ConnectiveRx on behalf of Allergan. The parties reserve the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time. Not valid if reproduced. This offer is valid in the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
For questions regarding your eligibility please call 1-855-276-2952.